COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
What is a cookie and why is it used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below:
– To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
– To improve the website, to offer new features on the website and to customize the features offered according to your preferences;
– To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, you and our company.
Types of Cookies Used on Our Website
Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that are used during our visitors' visits to the Website and are deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose of using such Cookies is to ensure that the Website functions properly during your visit.
E.g; You are provided to fill out online forms consisting of multiple pages.
Persistent Cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. Such Cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device through browsers. Some types of Persistent Cookies; It can be used to provide you with special suggestions, taking into account issues such as the purpose of your use of the Website. If you visit our website again with the same device thanks to permanent cookies, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by our website on your device, and if there is, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be sent to you is determined accordingly, thus providing you with a better service.
With Technical Cookies, the operation of the website is ensured, and the pages and areas of the website that are not working are detected.
If visitors log in to the website using their passwords, this type of Cookies will prevent the user from re-entering their password on each page by determining that the visitor is a site user on each page they visit on the website.
These are the types of cookies used to activate the image or audio content on the website.
Cookies are used to remember the preferences of users when visiting different pages of different websites. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
Cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages displayed on the website, the hours of visits to the website, the scrolling movements of the website pages.
How do we use third party cookies?
We work with some third party suppliers that set cookies on your device when you visit TREK DATA HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ so that they can offer you the services they provide. For detailed information about these cookies and how to opt out of receiving these cookies, see the relevant sections below.
When you visit TREK DATA HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ's website, you may receive cookies from third party websites or domains. We work to identify these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether or not to accept them. Detailed information about these cookies may be available on the relevant third party website.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding Cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
– Name, surname, etc. belonging to employees, visitors, customers, collected or in any way obtained in verbal, written or digital media during the work to be carried out by TREK DATA HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ. All personal information and content such as Confidential Information (abbreviated information) are included in the definition.
– Information is protected with high security and privacy standards; All necessary security measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to user information.
– Name, surname, etc. obtained from the participant through the application. information is received by TREK DATA HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ and will not be disclosed to third parties except in the following cases;
1. Law, Decree-Law, Regulation, etc. Complying with the obligations imposed by the legal rules in force issued by the competent legal authority,
2. Requesting information about users for the purpose of an investigation or investigation carried out by the authorized administrative and judicial authority,
3. If requested by legally authorized institutions and organizations, this information will be forwarded to the authorities.