TREK DATA HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ LIGHTING TEXT IN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
This clarification text has been prepared by TREK DERİ HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ as the data controller within the scope of the Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.
Your personal data may be processed by TREK DATA HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, as the data controller, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, within the scope described below.
– Communicating with you,
– Informing about products by means of e-mail and online advertising,
– Presenting special campaigns and promotional activities related to our products and services,
– Confirmation of the call, conducting information and consultation processes about our company's services and campaigns,
- Activity of marketing,
– It will be processed for communication purposes in pre-contract pre-contracts.
In order to carry out marketing operations in order to provide your personal data, products and services in a better way, and in this context, to communicate with you within the framework of all kinds of information, promotion, advertising and other purposes; It will be shared with our business partners providing call center services, sms and mailing companies, limited to Google and Facebook abroad within the framework of advertising activities, and other branches in Turkey due to the use of common servers, and our company's common global server abroad.
Your personal data you provide in the internet application form, for the purposes specified in Article 2 of this Clarification Text, KVKK Art. Provided that it does not harm the concept of express consent in 5/1 and the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, it is transferred to the electronic archive and information systems of TREK DATA HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, by automatic means in the digital environment, based on the legal reasons that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller. will be preserved.
Your rights within the framework of Article 11 of the Law, without prejudice to the circumstances stipulated in Article 28 of the KVKK titled "Exceptions";
By applying to our institution,
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
– If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
– Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your personal data exclusively by automated systems,
– You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
As personal data owners, you can submit your requests regarding your rights (trek.net.tr) in writing with the "Data Owner Application Form" shared on the internet address, or in writing with a registered e-mail (trek.net.tr) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or related If you submit your identity in a way that can be confirmed by using the e-mail address previously reported by the person and registered in the system, our company will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged.